Friday, December 14, 2012

Holiday Party Time

It's that time of year when everyone
 is having holiday parties. 
 I also have my yearly party with my close friends.
  We always have so much fun!
 Getting ready for the party is so stressful. 
For some reason this year I felt like I was rushing all day.  In the end, it was a huge success and everything looked beautiful from the outside lights
to the decor in the house.
When you walked in it looked like a winter wonderland. 
I wanted to share with you just some of the
pictures we took.  I will be posting more this week. 
My dessert table and candy table was all done
 in green, red and white.
 Some of the desserts I made were chocolate covered pretzels, carrot cake cupcake pies,
wedding cookies,mini cakes, and cupcakes.
The candy looked so pretty on the table
and just made everything tie in.
The hit of the party was my Smore table.  I had this table made special for my business.
As you can see in the picture, the first row is all marshmallows, the second row is all graham crackers and the above that is all chocolates.
The top is a burner so you can roast your marshmallows on a open fire. I love it.  
 
Everyone took home a bag of candy
and great memories!
Who could ask for more?
 




1 comments:

Melissa N. said...

looks fabulous! Nice job!

Post a Comment