Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Happy Birthday Anthony






Happy 21st Birthday
To my son Anthony!!
 
I remember the day you were born. 
I held you so tight in my arms. 
 The joy that you brought me was a moment
I will never forget.
 Everyday since then you amaze me! 
 Your have become a kind loving and caring man!
I have loved every second watching you grow from this little red head baby to a successful man. 
 You have made us so proud!  
 Everyone that comes into your life is a lucky! 
You know the real meaning of friendship! 
 You have such a kind heart!
Not only are you are great son but you're a great brother to Danielle  and friend.
I want to thank you for all that you do! 
For all our talks and all the time you spend with me. 
 You make me proud every single day!
 
Happy 21st Birthday
 
I love you with all my heart and soul!
 
Mom
 
 

0 comments:

Post a Comment