Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Fireworks To Remember


I love Disney. 
 We call ourselves the Disney family since we all have such a wonderful time when we are there.  I am pretty sure we have visited Disney World at least 110 times.  Being in Florida allows us the chance to go anytime.
 We sure take advantage of it!
I wanted to share this little information I found out about the fireworks there.
In May 2010 Walt Disney World hosted the opening night party for International Pow Wow.
The largest travel industry show.  They gave them a special 15 minute firework display over Cinderella's Castle.  As an added effect, park employees had guests wear 30d glasses that show cased the silhouette of Mickey's head from every burst of light...
Now how did they do that? 
Only in Disney can you find magic!

1 comments:

Steph @ somewhatsimple said...

Being from Southern California, we go to Disneyland quite often, but I've only been to Disney World once about 15 years ago and I would love to take my kids! :)

Post a Comment