Sunday, December 16, 2012

Decorating with Ornaments

I am finding that I love decorating with ornaments. 
 I am making it a mission after Christmas to go on a hunt for ornaments and putting them away
until next Christmas. 
I will be sure to hit all the goodwill stores and garage sales around town until I have a few bins full!
 
They look so pretty. They are also very inexpensive.
 Add them to your table, outside your door 
even for a gift for a friend. 
If your having a holiday party
these are perfect to use as decor.
 
They are so easy to make. 
You only need Styrofoam balls in assorted sizes,
red or silver spray paint and a hot glue gun.  
It's that easy.  I can't wait to start making some of these.  I think I won't be able to wait until next Christmas. So here I go adding another thing to my list to do!!
    
 




1 comments:

Sandra Lee said...

I am all over this one. See you at Goodwill!!!

Post a Comment