Thursday, January 31, 2013

Chocolate Covered Marshmallows

I love Valentine's Day But to be honest it's my busiest time of the year. Between orders and parties every hour means a lot. Every second can't be wasted. All my friends know that these next 3 weeks not to invite me to anything. And yet I can't say no. My nights are sleepless thinking if I got my orders right, If I am missing anything or forgot to include something. Next year I promise to get myself a better system. Even thought I just purchased this software that cost me some money. Who has time to learn it right now. But I love to create so I am doing something I love.
I wanted to share with you my chocolate dipped marshmallow's on a stick. They are so cure an yummy!
By one or by 12. They all come wrapped and tagged. You can find them in my shop and on my Etsy site. http://www.etsy.com/shop/MySweetServings?ref=pr_shop_more
If you order by February 1. There is free shipping just enter the code freemarshmallowship on my Etsy site.
1 dozen is 15.95 or order 1 for 2.50 each
marshmallow pops
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment