Friday, February 1, 2013

One-derland Party

My Cousin Brande had a birthday party for her son who was turning one. It was so cute. I could not wait to share it with you. Sorry I did not take many pictures cause I was socializing and totally forgot but you can get the idea of the party from what I did take.
It was called a One-derland Party. There was even snow which is really hard to do in South Florida. I still have mine in a plastic baggies. Keep forgetting to take it to school with me to show the kids in my class. I made the cupcakes they were a snowball come true. The little cake I baked for the birthday boy was filled and filled with icing. He loved it We were all laughing cause he just kept eating the cake..
brande10
I made vanilla and chocolate cupcakes with white icing then covered them with rock candy and topped off with a gumpaste snowflake. A lot of the cupcakes were filled. Everyone ate them really fast!
brande7
brande4brande13
Birthday Boy loved the cake. I don't think he shared a piece with anyone!!
brande1
The coffee and tea station was so clever. Everyone got to mix and stir.. A lot of fun!

brande2brande8
Everyone got to take home a bag of snow with directions on how to keep it fresh and reuse it again and again.

brande17brande3
The best part is the Smore's party favors. Yes you know how I love and live for Smore's Everyone got to take home a box that was a real treat!
brand10brandew17
It was a great party!!
Well Done!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment