Thursday, February 28, 2013

Tiffany Theme

Tiffany Candy Table
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Sunday I was a vendor at a bridal show. Don Shula hotel hosted the event. I am proud to say that I am the preferred vendor for their hotel. Knowing this show was going to drive many brides. I wanted to make sure that my table was grand and perfect.
I now just love doing the Tiffany theme. The colors are so eye-catching and everything looks first class.
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
My stands that I had my jars one. Came out perfect. The color matched and the glitter made it all pop.
Each jar was on a different size and height riser.
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
My cupcakes were great! Everyone loved them. I did your basic vanilla and chocolate. But what made these so cute were the embellishments that went with them. I had cut out sunglasses ans a dress to match the whole Tiffany theme.
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
Even my props came out great! The necklaces you see were made of gumballs.
Everything was perfect! Everything blended!
So for now this is my favorite. I received so many compliments and great feedback. It was first class all the way!
Thank you to everyone who came to visit me at the bridal show and to all my new clients welcome!
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment