Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentine's Day Candy Cake

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
I just could not wait to share with you my Candy Cake I made for a client for Valentine's Day.
It was a lot of work, but I have to admit I just love it.
The cake is made of 4 tiers.
The bottom layer is all candy hearts and then each layer after that is all chocolate's.
Not to mention a roll of nerds.
Then top off with a Large chocolate kiss, saying Happy Valentine's Day!.
It for an office party. Every piece can be taken off to eat. I love creating candy art. It's fun and so different. I have these listed in y shop now. You can order a cake starting with just 2 tiers and go up.
They are great for Bar/Bat Mitzvahs, Birthdays, Graduations,Quinces ,Sweet Sixteen or just to put a smile on someone's face.
Would love to hear from you all on my work of art!
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
 
 
 
 
OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA

0 comments:

Post a Comment