Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Valentine's Day Pretzels

OLYMPUS DIGITAL CAMERA
Don't you love all the goodies out there when its Valentine's Day? I love pink so for me its like Christmas again. Love the pink decor the pink candy, pink stuffed animals and all the pink baking supplies to add to my collection.
I also get so many orders for my chocolate dipped pretzels since they are a favorite of a lot of my clients. Why would Valentine's Day be different?
My Chocolate pretzels are alway double even triple dipped with milk or white chocolate. For Valentines day we even dip into pink chocolate. Then we cover them with pink and white or red and white sprinkles and top them off with a candy heart.
These are in high demand, and I will only be taking orders until February 5. Right now if you order from my Etsy site you will receive free shipping. But please order early. I hate turning people away.
Remember they make great party favors and lets not forget our teachers! We all work so hard so an extra treat is always nice!
Valentines Day Pretzels

0 comments:

Post a Comment