Monday, January 14, 2013

Dum Dum


All week I will be sharing with you all the new sweet items I will be having in my shop for Valentine's Day. 
 
Each one is so cute, I promise you will love them. If your ordering make sure you give yourself time as some of the items are made to order and can take up to
5 days for me to create.
 
My Dum Dum pop bouquets are another great item I have now in my store. Filled with over 70 Dum Dum lollipops this bouquet is the perfect gift for all. I promise it will make someone smile. 
They are always a hit when I have them on a candy table. I use them a lot for Children parties as centerpieces. They also are perfect for a gift for a teachers classroom. Any candy lover will love this.
For Valentine's Day I can't keep up on the order for this one. If your thinking of ordering make sure you do so soon. There is also a 5 day production time on this. So give yourself plenty of time. 
Right now I am offering free shipping if you place your order by January 25.

0 comments:

Post a Comment