Monday, October 1, 2012

Bridal Show

I hope everyone add a nice weekend.  The weekend went so fast!  I hurt my back and stayed in my P.J's all weekend long. Even to sit at the computer hurts my back.  Now its time to get back to work tomorrow.  If I just had one more day for the weekend to rest my back, I might feel a little better.
 
I wanted to share with you all the great work at the last bridal show I was at. 
It was at the Embassy Suites in Palm Beach. 
 
The flowers and the settings were wonderful.  Loved the yellow roses.  The ice sculpture was perfect. I always forget how pretty they come out.  The Pineapple tree was perfect, and so easy to do. I watched them put the whole thing tree together.  I was thinking I can do that too.
It was a really nice room to have an event.  They were really easy to work with also. 
 
 
 
 









1 comments:

Sandra Lee said...

Lots of "Wow" Cindy!

Post a Comment