Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Plate Charger

Fall Plate Charger
 
Well I did it. 
 I have been looking at everyone's blogs and loving all the great charger decor that everyone has been making.  So I ran to Michael's and bought a few different colors to try this myself.. 
It was easy to do. It came out perfect.  
I am in the process of making one for a candy table I am putting together for a bride.  Its in a beach theme. 
Its going to be one of a kind and I know the bride is going to love it.
 
Directions:
Mod Podge your rim of the Charger then glue glitter to it.  Try to match the glitter to the plate.  It looks so much better when its matching.  Add your decor to the plate. I bought these flowers from the Dollar Store and added some saying I had from my scrapbook room.  Its that easy
 




0 comments:

Post a Comment