Friday, October 12, 2012

Mingle Magazine

 
I just LOVE this magazine.  
 
I found this when I was on line at Michael's
the other day. 
I can't believe no one has told me about it before?  Where am I living? How could I have missed this?  I picked it up and never thought twice about the price!  Then I realized there are even back issues! I am making sure I get every single one of them!
It's beautiful the whole thing.
Filled with so much information.
The Autumn issue is packed with beautiful ideas for gatherings, weddings and Halloween.  
If you are in the party business you must pick this up.  Take your time reading it, enjoy all the beautiful ideas, and pictures..
I promise you will love it.     
 

1 comments:

Sandra Lee said...

I haven't heard of it either. That cover shot is gorgeous!!! Hope it isn't too expensive. Thanks for the FYI.

Post a Comment