Sunday, October 14, 2012

My Fall Mantel

If you know me then you know how much I love Fall.
  I love when we get to turn the clocks back and
it gets darker earlier.
I love all the great fall colors, food and decor. 
I only wish we lived some place north where I can enjoy the change of the leaves. I love all the colors!
When fall begins here in Florida.  I get the whole house ready for the upcoming holidays. I love when I smell the fire wood burning outside.
Inside I have my candles burning too. 
The smell of Oatmeal Raisin and Pumpkin fills my home.
I love all the great and creative ideas everyone is doing with their mantels.  This year I thought I should give it a try. It's my first time doing the mantel ever.  
It was easy and I hardly spent any money.
I hope you like it as much I as do!
 
The little leaves I hung on wire and the leaves are felt bought at the Dollar Store.


I had this little chest of draws that I found at Goodwill it went perfect with my mantel design.  I filled it with flowers and small pumpkins from the Dollar Store.

I have had these items for years and usually just put them around the house.  My pumpkins tea light candles holder and my little Pilgrims.  I had this white pitcher and bought these fall flowers from target on sale.

This is my Charger Plate that I bought from Michael's.  It was on sale for 1.00.  I glued the rim of it and then sprinkled brown glitter on it.  Glued down flowers bought from the Dollar Store.  Added the sayings and embellishments that I had from my scrapbook room.  It really came out nice!   


0 comments:

Post a Comment