Monday, June 4, 2012

Summer Time!!

It's finally here!!!

School is over and my summer vacation now begins. 9 weeks!

I am so excited to be off. It gives me a chance to catch up and to get organized. My list is a mile long. Between the house, the kids and my business. I sure have enough to keep me busy.

Every Monday I have decided that its my day. It's where I cater to me. I never did that before. Never take the time to think of what I need. So to start every week off right I am getting my nails and toes done to kick it off!

I did make a few lists of what I need to do this summer. I have no idea if I will get through it all but at least I have a goal.

One of my goals is to make sure I catch up on my blogging. I have so much to share with you. So much to blog about.

Here's to a great summer!! Stay cool! Wear your sunscreen!

Have fun!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment