Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Baby Shower

Good Morning!!


How are you all doing today??


I wanted to share with you a baby shower I did.

The centerpieces were done just a little different then I have ever did before. It was a lot more work then I thought. But it all came out really cute in the end. The colors of choice were brown and Tiffany blue. I used my balloon stuffing machine and stuffed all the balloons with a little stuffed bear. (I knew my machine would come in handy one day!) Then attached the balloon's to the top allowing them to float up. Everyone got to take home a special centerpiece.


The candy table was a big hit! I thought it looked perfect. Everyone loved the candy table as a matter of fact there was no candy left for my host to back up and take home.

The party was a success.













0 comments:

Post a Comment