Thursday, May 24, 2012

Feature Thursday's

Today starts my new feature Thursdays. Every Thursday I will be sharing with all my followers some of the top party designers, planners and crafters on the web. I love being able to share others inspiration and beautiful work.

If you would like to be featured, please email me so I can add you to the list.




I would like to kick off our Feature Thursday with Sam from

Dunne With Style



I just love all her work. Sam uses beautiful colors, fabric and paper. Dunne With Style makes your decor at your event one of a kind. From Cake Toppers to beautiful Centerpieces. There isn't anything that she cannot create to match your theme.


The pictures below is her new Garden Party Story theme along with the

Grace and Lola cupcake toppers.


Dunne With Style believes that party decor should have as much style as decor you would choose for your home, at Dunne with Style you will find a range of cake toppers and party pretties that will wow your guests. They can be upcycled into stylish decor accessories and make great party favors long after the party is over.
The best party decor is something made just for you!


Dunne With Style can also customise all items to your party needs!

Please make sure you visit and follow Dunne With Style!

You can follow Dunne with Style and keep up with all of her inspiration here:
http://www.facebook.com/dunnewithstyle






0 comments:

Post a Comment