Sunday, September 23, 2012

The Fall Season

Hi Everyone..
Welcome to my favorite time of year.. Fall and Winter. Its when we set the clocks back and the night comes early.  I know a lot of people don't like when it gets darker early but me,
well I can live in Seattle and be happy.
 
I love when the stores come out with all the great new decor for the holidays and all the great treats they start selling.  It allows me to create and share great ideas of how to decorate an event.
I can't wait to share with you all my parties
 I have planned these next few months. 
 Everything from Halloween to Winter Wonderland.
I hope you enjoy them all.
If you have a special event that you created please email me so I can feature your party on my blog.
 
In the meantime look what news in the supermarkets..
Now lets see how we can use these Oreo Cookies into our Fall events and parties 
 
Have a great weekend!  

0 comments:

Post a Comment