Friday, September 21, 2012

Birthday Party Time

I hope everyone is having a great day. 
I wanted to share with you a birthday party I did for a very special girl named Andrea.  I did this party a few months ago but as always I am late to post the pictures to my blog. I still need to get in gear with blogging!!  Her colors were so pretty.  Purple, pink and green.  This is now my favorite color combination.  I thought the colors really made the design come to life.  The balloon arch was the finishing touch to the party.  Everything was perfect all the way down to the marshmallows.   
Happy Birthday Andrea!!
Sorry the post was so late!
 
This week I will be posting a great giveaway I hope that you join me and pass the word around.
 
It's Friday!
 Have a great day!! 

 

0 comments:

Post a Comment