Friday, March 30, 2012

Rosette Paper Flower Balls

Rosette Paper Flower Balls


These are my favorite things to make! I have to admit that it takes a lot of time. But when it is all done it looks like a million dollars. Everyone loves them, They look beautiful on your tables, making them great centerpieces. I love to bling them. Adding jewels gives them a shine.

Everyone mistakes them for real flowers.

People are amazed when they realize that they are made of paper.



They can be designed in any color. Not only are they great for your table centerpieces but I have also made them for several brides to use as their rehearsal bouquet as well as the one they use to throw at the reception. It makes a great keepsake forever. These pictured are ones I made for my daughters sweet sixteen. You can find them on line in my store and Etsy shop. Email me for pricing on these. But remember they are made to order!!













0 comments:

Post a Comment