Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Being Busy

Busy - A four letter Word!!


Adjective


Means: Actively and attentively engaged in work or a pastime.




As a party planner we all consider this as a good thing. When you also have a full time job and two businesses to run it sometimes makes it harder to focus on everything. I am always finding things to do. I don't know how to rest. I wonder if that is a good thing or a bad thing? I mind goes from one thing to the other always thinking of what I need to do next. That is why I now rely on my to do list! It makes me stay focused and organized. I love when I can finally cross something off. It makes me smile to know that I finally accomplished something and can move on to the next. I went to Printable.com and printed out a to do list and a blogging daily list. I update them both everyday. I hope this allows me to blog everyday! If you have any ways that you stay focused I would love to hear what you do!.


Also be on the look out for a great new give away that will be featured for the weekend. I promise you will love it.


I also would like to invite you to my new blog http://www.sweet-servings.blogspot.com/ and website at http://www.sweetservings.com/ where you can see all the great Candy & Dessert bars that I have been creating. Which has been keeping me very busy!


Have a Happy Day!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment