Wednesday, March 28, 2012

My Dream Party Store

I am excited to say that after a few months that finally My Dream Party Store is now open! I am starting to fill the online store with great new product! All week I will be working to get the store up and going. There is everything from Party props, party supplies, tea cups and saucers, tutu's, centerpieces, cake plates, vases with bling, costumes and beautiful bows that I am going to be selling at a great price until they are all gone! The list goes on and on and I am sure you are going to be surprised to see such beautiful items available for purchase. I will also be taking orders for foam centerpieces that can be shipped. These are great for all types of events. Make sure you check it all out.


Since I am so behind with posting. I can't wait to post the beautiful pictures of the Sweet Sixteen event that I did. It was amazing. I can't wait to share the pictures with you!


Have a great Wednesday!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment