Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tifany Bridal Shower

A few weeks ago I did a bridal shower for such a nice couple!. Her theme was Tiffany. I realized after the party was decorated how chair covers can make a simple party look more rich and give it that touch to finish it all off!. I now will tell all my clients to go for the chair covers. It completes a party! Let me know what you think!












































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































































0 comments:

Post a Comment