Saturday, October 1, 2011

Blogging

I have to admit I am not a good blogger. I really try to blog but I find myself a loss for words. I think I get nervous writing in this big blank spot and then sending it off for all to read. I need to attend one of those blog camps. Take notes and then be ready to tackle this. I have so much to share with everyone. My goal this week is to blog! To show off just some of my work, fun ideas, recipes and more with my readers. To kick it off I am having this amazing giveaway starting right now and will run until October 7th. You could win this beautiful glass Pearl necklace, bracelet and earring set. It's a $40.00 value.




It's real simple to win. Just follow these steps. Good luck to everyone!


1)Leave a comment here on my blog


2) Become a fan of mine on facebook


3) Follow me on twitter


0 comments:

Post a Comment