Thursday, October 6, 2011

~FALL~

I LOVE fall. I love that it gets darker early, Love that the weather is cooler. I love to decorate in the great harvest colors, so I get out my pumpkins, my harvest yard signs and get it all ready for the season. Best of all I love the way my house smells with the candles burning all the time. My house smells like someone is baking all the time. So I decided this year to post some of my favorite blogs out there and what great Fall ideas they have. I will be trying some myself.

The first blog is The Cupcake Blog. They always have great ideas for all holidays, but this one I could not pass up and share. How cute is this? All this takes is on cupcake liner. It's simple and fast and dresses up a cupcake without you having to get so detailed. You can even do this for birthday parties too.
I would love to see if anyone else can come up with any ideas using cupcake liners. Email me your ideas and I will love to post it on my blog. You might get to win a little prize too!



0 comments:

Post a Comment