Thursday, April 5, 2012

Part 3 The Candy Table

Our Candy table came out beautiful! The table sign that was made was painted in pink and of course had bling all around it.




Black tablecloth a hot pink tablecloth was used to blend all the colors together. All candy was in pink and black.


To even out the table I used a 3 tier cake stand with of course bling again around it. filled with mini cupcakes and donuts, all frosted with pink icing. On the top I made a six inch cake in pink. For the cake topper I made her initial and glittered it in silver.


All the scooper's were blinged and the tags were handmade using glitter ribbon to tie around the jars. I also used pink and black bags and tagged them with Danielle's initial and glittered that too.








At a garage sale I found this really cool napkin holder. I spray painted it white and used it to put all the tag home bags in them.

Come back tomorrow and see the cake!
























0 comments:

Post a Comment