Friday, April 6, 2012

Last of Danielle's Sweet Sixteen PIctures

Before I show you the cake I wanted to show you these beautiful roses that were the centerpieces. They were so perfect. Each table had 16 long stem pink roses. I loved them. Aren't they so pretty?

The cake was the attention getter for all at the party. It was 3 tiered and of course pink and black. the icing was made with fondant. Danielle only wanted vanilla cake and raspberry creme filling. The cake tasted great!! We had a big fondant bow as the topper and a tag that was made out of fondant as well that displayed Sweet 16.



I also wanted to show you what I did with the donuts. I wasn't sure I would have enough mini cupcakes so I ran to the store bought mini donuts and decorated them. They really came out so cute and everyone loved them. They tasted great!

I hope you enjoyed the pictures of the party. I would love to hear your comments and feedback on what you thought of it!!

Thanks for stopping by!!

Happy Sweet Sixteen to my baby girl!!










2 comments:

Hollyanna said...

Loved looking at all the pics. You did a fantastic job!!!!

Bellenza Wedding Bistro said...

Great idea about decorating the donuts! And those pink roses are so lovely. :-)

Post a Comment