Monday, April 25, 2011

So Busy

Hi Everyone

I am so sorry I have not wrote in a few days. I have been so busy planning the upcoming show that I am doing this weekend. Getting ready for my tablescape is a lot of work. I have been creating some really great things if I might say so myself. They say its is going to be a big show and I still have so much to do. Now tomorrow its back to work. See when you get thoses extra days off from work its just not enough, It leaves you wanting more.

Have a great day! I willstart posting some of the things I have been creating. Let me know how you like them. Leave a comment maybe you will win one too?

I created a few of these for my show to sell. Its my spring cookie flowers. Yes they are cookies. It should be a great hit!. It makes a great gift for anyone.

0 comments:

Post a Comment