Sunday, April 3, 2011

Getting Ready~ Part 1

Hi!! I spent all day today getting ready for a party I have on Thursday. It's a cake decorating party for a 6 year old. There are going to be 30 children. The party is only 1 hour long but you would never know it from all the work I am doing! It's for one of my best clients and I want to make sure she is happy! I wonder if people really know how much time is spent designing parties and giving it our own little touch. Below are pictures ( I added a few of the same because the lighting was not so good) Its my welcome frame for the cake table. I thought it came out so cute. Everyday until Thursday I will be showing you another element of the party until party day. Then everyone can see how it all looks when its all put together and time to party!! Enjoy!!

2 comments:

LaToya said...

Sounds like fun!

Unknown said...

Things look very cute and fun! You are quite talented! Just hopping over from BloggyMoms to check out your site. Glad I did! :)

Blessings,
Rosann
http://www.christiansupermom.com/

Post a Comment