Wednesday, November 23, 2011

I am Thankful for...

What am I thankful for?

I am so blessed to have a wonderful supportive family. My children are the loves of my life! Without them I would not be the person I am today! They allow me to shine my best! They are my world and I adore them! My husband is the love of my life. He helps to make this family a whole. He supports me in everything I do! ( and I do a lot) I could not ask for a better friend or lover. When I sit and think of how fate allowed us to be together it makes me cry with happiness.


But most of all I am thankful for my Mom and Dad. They are the reason I am a loving and wonderful Mother and Wife. They taught me everything I know. I adore them with all my heart and soul! They are kind, supportive, and so giving!


They are there when I need them and always come through for me.


They know how much I love them!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment