Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Sorry

Hi Everyone

I am so sorry that I have not been blogging like I usually do. I have not been feeling good and got so behind with all my work, planning parties and meeting clients. Now my rush is over and things are starting to slow down a bit. I guess I should welcome the summer slow months. I never understand how some people are so busy in the summer. I am not one of them.

I have been working really hard in updating my website which thanks to

Tina from doodle clip art She is the best and always is there to help me with my website. She did an amazing job and she is always there when I need her!


I wanted to share with everyone a great giveaway I am having here. You could win a Diva personalized wine glass. Just go to the Giveaway tab and check out how you could be the winner.

Good Luck to everyone

0 comments:

Post a Comment