Tuesday, March 15, 2011

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANIELLE!!

Today is my daughters birthday. I can't believe that my little girl is now 15 years old. The time goes by so fast. One second I am watching her sleep in her crib and the next time I turn around she has boys at her party.. At least every year she still allows me to create something special for her. I can't wait until you see the pictures. I will post them soon.

We start our birthday's in our family by blowing up balloons and putting them all over in their rooms for when they wake up. This year she never went to bed early enough for me to do it. So I saw this great idea on How Does She? site and had to do it myself. I made her a balloon wreath for her bedroom door. I thought this was so smart.
She was so surprised this morning. It's such a fun idea! Doesn't it make you smile?

0 comments:

Post a Comment